Sunday, December 02, 2007

I caught flu

I caught flu now...the weather in Cambodia now is so windy and everyone who rides motocycle along the road wears coat. :'( I wish i could pass this flu of mine to you Sis ;-)

Another sad thing to mourn about is...our two paintade (chicken look like turkey) died in daddy's pond. They drown in the water yesterday afternoon. :( because our big brother cut their flying wings...Too sad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhooooo...how nice my sis is? she wishes to pass her flu to ME??? by the way, do u cough? if u do; u should drink (hot water mix with lime and honey). This drink helps alot when i got cough last month. and i wish u get better soon.

How sad to see those paintade died. what did u do with them? deep fry or Curry? hehehe...joking!! :))

Random Blogger said...

m so sorry to hear that.

wish u get better soon na