Sunday, November 25, 2007

How do i spend my free time


During my free time i watch Korean DVD everyday I have plenties of Korean movies now. My cousin is really kind to lend me all of these, so if anyone of them is good i will buy to send to you big sis:D. Tell me how many movies you wish to see? I like "My girl" the most it is too funny....


Big sis, big sis....do you see this pen with wings???? I love it so much when u come i will buy one for you too...do u like it? it is nice to put on our table. The yellow duck there is from my colleague in Singapore, when she resigned she gave me this gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for ur offer dear Lit sis, but i think im too old to use such pen with wings hahaha. I'd love to see all the movies that u love the most. so bring them with u alright?

Random Blogger said...

haha kiddo :p