*** Walk with me to the pleasure of my life*** :-)
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Hola
I don't know what to say...hehe...I am tired till i am speechless now. :( I have to wake up early everyday. I wish i were in PP and could drive wherever i want. Kekeke....
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, why do u have to wish u were in PP to drive where ever u want?
talking about driving in PP, omg, a girl in a black toyota camery almost ran over me on monivong in front of 'Big A' as I cross the street to go get some groceries.
Hi Kaly, I was careful that's why nothing happened to me. I'm out of Cambodia now, but kind of miss the chaos of PP. Hey, thanks for talking to me when i was in PP. And sorry I didn't get to message you when I leave Cambodia.
Hi Nikanaki. Nice blog. ps. why u erase ur comment?
9 comments:
Hi,
why do u have to wish u were in PP to drive where ever u want?
talking about driving in PP, omg, a girl in a black toyota camery almost ran over me on monivong in front of 'Big A' as I cross the street to go get some groceries.
Hehehe
haha Pr, that is how pp drive in PP lolz...
dear, come here and we can hang out together :D
dear, come back n we can hang out together.
OH Pr, that's very bad! fortunately u were alright :D be careful next time. in PP u need to be really carful hehehe
Sure sure soon i will dear :P i am looking forward to doing that with u!
Hi Kaly,
I was careful that's why nothing happened to me. I'm out of Cambodia now, but kind of miss the chaos of PP. Hey, thanks for talking to me when i was in PP. And sorry I didn't get to message you when I leave Cambodia.
Hi Nikanaki. Nice blog.
ps. why u erase ur comment?
Hehe...Well it was ok but i guess it was too long so i made it short:P But it was fun though. Yeah PP and Cambodia my home country.
no worries Pr. it was nice to talk to u too. hope to see u back in PP again.
can't wait to see u, dear nikanaki :D
Post a Comment