
Tonight i had dinner at Triple 3, buffet dinner! I didn't eat much as i was afraid i will grow to dislike eating at that place again. ............. ................. ................. ...................... ............. ........................ ......................... ....................... ............................................... ........................... ........................................... ......................... ............................. ..................................... .......................... ............... ................ ................... .................. .................... .................... .................... ............... .............. ............... ............

All the small little tiny stuffs sections hahaha... ................. ...................... ............. ........................ ......................... ....................... ............................................... ........................... ........................................... ......................... ............................. ..................................... .......................... ............... ................ ................... .................. .................... .................... .................... ............... .............. ............... ............

Dissert section hehehe..I ate each one of them. They are nice very nice. ................. ...................... ............. ........................ ......................... ....................... ............................................... ........................... ........................................... ......................... ............................. ..................................... .......................... ............... ................ ................... .................. .................... .................... .................... ............... .............. ............... ............
Strawberry section....hehehe...i like playing with that strawberry and the chocolate liquid.
I will upload more pictures when i have time. Now i am kinda lazy. ................... .................. .................... .................... .................... ............... .............. ............... ............

1 comment:
Luckily u didn't say u are jealous with me :p...Hehehe
Post a Comment