Thursday, October 27, 2005

Surprise Surprise!!!

New face for my blog. Today i woke up and recieved a sms from my very good friend then had breakfast and felt so fresh..Oh yeah never forgot that today Braun Buffle has an end season sale by invitation only at Suntec City. Around 11am i reached there, oh my gosh!!! i was surprised, by the time i was there the shop was already packed.

I managed to buy Crocs shoes for my sister. Guys Crocs shoes are made of new material, which is neither plastic nor leather. It is quite comfortable for me...visit crocs's website if you'd like to have them on ur feet and show them off around town...(www.crocs.com). Voila my sis will be able to wear them soon as she is so attracted to my shoes' picture.

Then i spent my whole afternoon changing this block. I wasn't burning midnight oil for it but i was burning mid afternoon oil for it instead.

6 comments:

Random Blogger said...

wow.... really a big surprise! I love this new look of your blog, esp the fond! so cute ;-)

Nikanaki said...

heheh Thank you...

Anonymous said...

Nice color... I like.
But your sidebar got shifted to the bottom.

Nikanaki said...

Dun know too...I dun know why they are like that too...

Anonymous said...

It's fine now. You fixed it.
It was the pic, too big or pushed out of frame.

When view on my desktop, looks really nice. (Now realize how bad the screen of my laptop is... :()

Nikanaki said...

Thanks to NP alot..And best wishes for your coming exams...Ya will ROCK in Cambodia by this Dec...Hurray Yeh Yeh!!!