Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My dishes for the night..











This is the menu...I had Boeuf Wagyu "Kobe Style" as my main course.



This is my appetizer "Balloon Oysters" from France...Sorry guys i forgot to take picture when the oysters were full with flesh...I got too much craving for them...So i finished everything tov!!!

This is my appetizer too.."Mixed salads" with French dressing...

Oh lah lah...!!! Thi is my main course, Boeuf Wagyu "Kobe Style"....the beef is so tender...

My dessert...Forgot the name bat cheung!!! hehehe....But i know the black one is fresh pear soaked with wine...it was so wonderful...

This is another dessert for me...So nice...I was too full...

...End my meal's program...That is all folks...

4 comments:

Nikanaki said...

Hehehe...Not at all...Washing dishes in Aussie will get more money...so you dun have to wait for one year...heheh

Random Blogger said...

oh my god!!!!! YUMMY YUMMY! I'll definitely go washing dishes here now so by the time I go singapore I have enouf money to try such food. lolz...

Nikanaki said...

Hahaha....

Anonymous said...

Wow...
...and that oysters appetizer looks really yummy...