Friday, January 12, 2007

No more KPMG

I am not a KPMG staff anymore.....What a cool way to live my life not to be a KPMGer. Life is fun that way.....Besides I do not need a salary to survive....and so i never draw salaries from the banks they are still there....Thanks Noname for sending me your new pictures i wish i could visit you mid of this year. I am working hard for that...hahaha to pursuade our dad to let me go. Ta ra ram and then we can go out and take plenties of picturessss...By the way i bought you a Khmer learning books but I haven't bought CDs for you so I haven't sent you the parcel till then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what keeps u so long to get it for me? dont u know that im dying for that? hahaha...
are u serious that u will come to visit me mid this yr? if so plz come during mid June and July cuz my exam will be over by then n my new semester will start mid July but i still have time to accompany u.
did u bring my pic to mum n dad? n plz dun forget to develop it for my mum inlaw if u have time ok? they might wanna see how we r doing here...thx for that sis.
plz take care of our parents well...and keep reminding our dad to take his medicine regularly.

c ya later