Monday, May 01, 2006

Yesterday's Dinner


Yesterday i had dinner at...Well the same place. So i don't know what to say about the place all i have are the foods to show that's it. I had chicken soup as my appetizer.


This is my main course. Beef something something! i am not good at cooking so i wouldn't remember all the name. I only know how to eat. That's it!


This dessert i remember tha name clearly. It is called the seven sins! they all look very beautiful to eat. Hehehe:D :P


Not my dissert. Cuz i never like such a thing hehehe. But the decoration of the dish looks too nice so i took picture of it.


This is my favourite always. Never change...I think i will miss the food here when i move back. Well good foods of cuz not rich foods like all my colleagues have till they all became overweight and there is a guy colleague of mine gained 20 Kg over a year stay in Singapore. That is indeed beyond speech.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... looks really good, especially the dessert. I don't mind committing some sins by eating that. hehehe...

BTW, what did ur date have?

Nikanaki said...

Heheh...U wont commit sins by eating those...Hehehe

Random Blogger said...

it's 9pm now and i haven had dinner yet. m so hungry! share with me some of your food ok? hehhehehehe

Nikanaki said...

Sure! hehe...Today i had Vietnamese food in Plaza Singapura my dear kaly...Was so full! but then the waitress dropped her plate on my shoulder and dirty my bag. When i got back i couldn't find the polishing chemical to clean the leather of my bag. I am so forgetful these days. Worse than older ppl.