Dear all commenters,
Please take note that your comment will not be shown in the comment list in each of the entry that you commented if you are trying to be FUNNY with the author (owner of the blog). That means to say if you keep yourself anonymous. I am very sorry about that. The purpose of mine that I changed the setting to allow anyone to comment is to let my close friends who are not members of the BLOGSPOT to leave comments ONLY!
If your purpose is to make friend please behave yourself.
Thank you for your kind consideration and respect to each and everyone here.
Regards,
Nikanaki
2 comments:
Oh dear...!?!?!?
Did I started something bad?
Nikanaki, yes, I do see ur nail, on ur thumb. Or else, I was trying to be funny or trying to strike a conversation or have X-ray vision, which I nor anybody else know. :)
PR i don't seem to understand what you are saying at all :( Sorry! Please be more precise! I will appreciate it.
Post a Comment