Saturday, May 13, 2006

Friday shopping

Good things are happening to me...I got an offer letter to Monash Uni, well gonna differ it to next year. My dissertation is being requested for publish somehow it is now undergoing through an examination stage with the school whether they can publish it or it is worthwhile to be published. I will still feel happy and contented and prestigous though if it won't be able to publish due to some reasons such as confidential reason because i had done a good job that is why it was requested to publish. LOL..."Sit on the lift and press the button".

I went shopping yesterday it was fun but i had too little time to buy more things so i just grabbed here and there and runnnn....i was pressured with time hehehe...Anyway i manged to get myself a pair of 3/4 pants from Mark and spencer :D very beautiful :D hehehe...Costed me S$99.00 for a pair of pants. I have to go for Petite size :( for small and skinny people...that is very difficult for me when i went to Europe i couldn't get myself any branded or no branded clothes cause some of them do not have petite size available for me:(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U only got it for urself but never thought of me even once!!! U!!!

Nikanaki said...

Who are you no name? i will not approve your comment again if you choose to be anonymous to me!!! I give you a chance to clear yourself.

Anonymous said...

i am ur dearest friend, u remember? u used to buy me this n that. more over we used to go to Orchard road together for shopping n shopping till we r broke!!! REMEMBER???!!!!

Nikanaki said...

Remember your head!!! You are getting into my nerve. I will not talk to you again!

Nikanaki said...

Naughty NONAME I know who you are...you are really naughty...i will beat you once i meet you....Some person you are.