This is my dictionary the one on the left, the old model one. I want to have the new one but since i paid US$ 350 for the old model so i couldn't afford to trade-in...I will get only S$100 for it if i trade in to get that new model on the right 618 Pro (costs S$ 698). I am so heart ache i shouldn't have rushed to buy it in Cambodia...Anyway i still can get to play with the new one once in a while too... Sunday, April 02, 2006
Besta Dictionaries
This is my dictionary the one on the left, the old model one. I want to have the new one but since i paid US$ 350 for the old model so i couldn't afford to trade-in...I will get only S$100 for it if i trade in to get that new model on the right 618 Pro (costs S$ 698). I am so heart ache i shouldn't have rushed to buy it in Cambodia...Anyway i still can get to play with the new one once in a while too...
No comments:
Post a Comment