Thursday, February 23, 2006

Is naughty a crime?













Says who i am not naughty? Hahah...I was so curious as to what will happen if i pull the emergency alarm? My curiousity was shuffling inside me. There is this thing called "Security system" built-in at my house. Everyroom in the house there is this button called "Emergency Alarm". I wasn't sure if it is working or already linked up with CISCO. I was extremely impatient to wait to ask the contractor. So on my first day i moved in i pulled the emergency alarm appliance (the 3rd picture) and the alarm rang through out the whole neigbourhood. Luckily i managed to find the button to cancel the ringing sound at the main system. Otherwise, if the police came and there was nothing happen, I would have to fork out to pay for being naughty. That's what the contractor told me but i am not convinced yet. Incorrigibly naughty!!! Nah!!! that is not true. Naughty kids are known to be smart ones.

1 comment:

Random Blogger said...

haha.. noti noti!!! well i used to set the alarm on as well wen I was in Australia. that time the fire engine came and I was so embarrassed hahahhaha