Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Eating at "Bouillon Chartier"


Eating time in Paris. I had lunch at "Bouillon Chartier"Restaurant, it is an all classes type of restaurant, means it recieves all classes of people that come to this restaurant as it is suitable to everyone. This restaurant still has the same old building with wooden ceiling since 1896. The food there was OK, quite delicious. Well what i enjoyed the most was the ambience as i felt like i was in the old days eating in an ancient restaurant. Here is my dish, i had that fried farm chicken.

I took picture of the tissue as a remembrance of the name of the restaurant. As i have a short memory i of cause cannot remember every little detail. So remember to go there if you ever happen to go to Paris cause that restaurant is often filmed in the movies.

This is the dish my sister had. I feel so sick of french fries when i was in Paris as everywhere i went people there like to eat fries. I shivered upon hearing that we will have fries for lunch or dinner as a base. Lunch also french fries, dinner also french fries with a big piece of beef or pork or chicken, which i could never finish. I used to like french fries from McDonald's but i couldn't take so much french fries like this. If i were to eat it everyday and every course meal and 365 days per year i would surely go crazy. I couldn't take not even a meal per day for one week. Hahaha I was funny as i couldn't bear eating the same thing for a short period of time. You may say it is easy i am not a picky eater, but try eating it for like a week with 3 course meals per day. You will know what i've been through. Well i was very picky, i didn't eat something i don't like.

No comments: