Yesterday night I dreamt of ghost. There was this little ghost appeared from no where. The story is as follows:
- I was in the bath room and infront of the mirror. My bathroom light was on, while i wasn't there to bath. My room was dark only the bath room light was on. There was no one in my room. There was only me alone. Suddenly, there was a small boy looked fair appeared from no where and stood in front of the bath room's door and call me "Bang" or "sister". In my dream, I was so scared so i shouted for help "Ghost!!!!". Suddenly the boy turned away and about to disappear. Then i started to think for a second and i thought that if i shout and everyone comes in they will not believe me. So despite being scared i was also a little brave. I asked him to wait. After i asked him to wait, i carried him and put him on my laps as i wanted to take picture of him to show everyone in my house, that this boy is ghost to let them all remember the ghost's face.
- Later on, I was about to take my Handphone camera to take his picture, but at that instant I thought, oh no! ghost won't be able to take picture it won't be seen. Then i wanted to let him stand and make a sketch of his picture but my drawing skill is mediocre, so i decided to take his picture . But then i remember i did take picture of him using my own camera and it wasn't clear, and everything was abit blue and blur.
- Talking about it makes my hair stand and i feel the goose bum all over me.
2 comments:
hahaha.. the nightmare is so funny.. it's not scary at all according to your description... :P
hehe...
hahah...it was scary cuz the boy appeared from no where it was like in chinese ancient celestial drama series.
Post a Comment