Oh! these are all the text books i've been reading, using and studying during my 2004-2005 course, those who know me will know what course i am talking about. I don't know how am i going to bring them back home to PP, there are still more in the boxes, together they weight tons. Shipping must be the best solution...There it is my lovely TV which i always on to keep me company before i fall asleep every night, sometimes it is on till morning if i forget to set off-timer for it. And next to the TV is my DVD player, i always play music at the same time when i on my TV. Hoh it makes alot of noises but i like it.
Here is my computer table which i always spend most of my time pressing Laptop's buttons, doing assignments, keep up with friends, and the worst thing is dissertation Uhh!! that is horrible, boring, sickening, enjoying after achieving the final work...hehehe i believe most students are the same...Up on the wall is Khmer font table, as i don't know how to type so i need it as an assistant...
2 comments:
I know exactly what you are talking about. Just one look at that Bussiness Accounting, I shiver. I have the experience of transporting all my books intercontinental. It was like carrying rocks. It was hell. I never want to do it again.
By the way, why don't you sell them? Are you sure you'll use them later?
Oh... also not to mention the big fortune we spent on those books. The cost of those books are rediculous.
Messy jus like ur name, Missy lolz...
Anyway, i can see how studious you are as well hehehehe
Post a Comment