Sometimes, time passes so quickly that a year seems like a day. But sometimes, especially when I'm waiting or expecting something,it goes so slowly that a day seems like a year.
Now I don't know if the speed of time is really fixed, just like the speed of sound or light; or changeable, depending on your mood.
yeah times does fly and how fast or slowly it flies depends on our point of views and feelings. OH MY GOSH! m going back home soon too :p a year here seems like a month!!!!
6 comments:
As for me...
Sometimes, time passes so quickly that a year seems like a day. But sometimes, especially when I'm waiting or expecting something,it goes so slowly that a day seems like a year.
Now I don't know if the speed of time is really fixed, just like the speed of sound or light; or changeable, depending on your mood.
That is very true seserak...
yeah times does fly and how fast or slowly it flies depends on our point of views and feelings. OH MY GOSH! m going back home soon too :p a year here seems like a month!!!!
hehe yeah yeah...We've just known each other early this year now it is almost one year already...
Post a Comment